GO RED !!!
and not just in support of our HOGS!
FEBRUARY is time to support
Women’s Heart Health!!!
At our monthly Luncheon, scheduled on Wednesday, 10 February, at 11:45 a.m.—– there are several things you need to prep for!
- Wear RED.
- Bring a heart healthy dish EXCEPT–please see the Reminder below.
- Bring some Valentine’s….either homemade, “school children kind” or simply a package off the shelf——we’ll be “posting” those up to the ladies and gentlemen of Countryside/Meadowview
- Bone up on your “heart” knowledge for a prizes!
- Bring a book OR at least a title of a book that is your “heart felt” favorite to recommend or share!
- Bring your favorite passage on Love from the scriptures!
John 15:9 As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Abide in my Love.
REMINDER: If you are planning to come, and it’s your first time here are the rules!
- First timer’s don’t bring a dish, just come!
- Working girls, don’t bring a dish, just pop in out as your lunch hour rules allow.
- We gather at 11:45. We PROMPTLY Eat at Noon– so the working girls can jump in and out!
- Fellowship follows lunch!!!
- Water, and if we remember to make it, coffee provided!!! If we forgot it remind us!
- Watch for weather policies of the school—if it’s not in session we probably can get there either so no lunch! Call the church to check if you are in doubt!